16 lawyers awarded by Best Lawyers and Handelblatt
In its ranking of "Best Lawyers in Germany's" or "Ones to Watch" this year, the Handelsblatt (issue of 24.6.2022) recommends a total of 16 lawyers from SNP Schlawien.
Honoured as "Best lawyers in Germany" were:
- Hannes Dürr, Munich, in Real Estate Law
- Peter Fabry, Munich, in tax law
- Dr. Armin Fary, Munich, in corporate law
- Dr. Max Greger, Munich, in IT law
- Joachim Heffinger, Frankfurt am Main, in real estate law
- Friedrich Kötter-Boisserée, Düsseldorf, in tax law
- Christian Lentföhr, Düsseldorf, in labour law
- Dr. Christian Ostermaier, Munich, in labour law
- Richard Rummel, Freiburg, in corporate law
- Burkhard Rüscher, Munich, in construction law
- Dr. Philipp Schlawien, Munich, in corporate law
- Tomas van Dorp, Munich, in labour law
- Jens Nehm, Frankfurt am Main, in construction law
- Gero Wilke, Freiburg, in IT law
- Ulrich Weber, Berlin, in restructuring and insolvency law
Awarded in the rubric "Ones to watch" was:
- Friederike Kaltefleiter, Leipzig, in data protection law.
The Handelsblatt's list includes the lawyers in Germany who are currently particularly recommended in their field of law. This selection is based on a comprehensive survey of lawyers by the specialist publisher "Best Lawyers".
We would like to thank all our colleagues who voted for us in this survey.