Dr. Maximilian Greger
Dr. Maximilian Greger is a certified copyright law and media law attorney. He provides advice to and represents clients in the entire field of intellectual property, i.e. trademark law, competition law, copyright law, software law, design law as well as media law.
One focus of his consulting activity is on the drafting of license agreements as well as IT agreements and software project agreements. In addition, he provides advice particularly to startups and online platform operators predominantly dealing with issues such as domains, trademark and company labels, data protection, protection of secrets (know-how protection), competition law, copyright law and general terms and conditions of business.
Based on his expertise as a former professional musician, Dr. Maximilian Greger advises music exploiters, music publishers, composers and artists on all issues of music law.
Dr. Greger studied law at the universities of Munich and Padua, Italy. He completed his post-graduate traineeship in Munich and New York. Since 2012, has been working with the Munich office of SNP.
Since 2017, he has been a visiting lecturer at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
In 2019 Dr. Greger received his doctorate from the University of Zurich with Prof Dr. Manfred Rehbinder on a copyright topic.
- Greger, Maximilian: Erfordert die Auswirkung der Digitalisierung auf das Urhebervertragsrecht in der Musikwirtschaft eine Veränderung der Übertragungszwecktheorie?, Hamburg 2019 (zugl. Diss. Zürich 2018)
- Coauthor in: Praxis-Handbuch Produktpiraterie effektiv bekämpfen (together with Prof. Dr. Peter Lutz, Klaus Hoffmeister, Horst Leis LL.M., Hans Losert, Dr. Rolf Sander, Fridolin Seiffert M.B.L.-HSG, Gero Wilke LL.M.), published by Prof. Dr. Peter Lutz, new release march 2015
- Greger, Maximilian; Lutz, Peter: Urteil »Verlegeranteil« des Bundesgerichtshofs und Umwälzung in der Verlagswelt, in: Rautenberg, Ursula (Hrsg.): Jahresbericht der Erlanger Buchwissenschaft 2016
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V. (DAV)
- Deutsch-Italienische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (DIJV)
- Ehrenmitglied des Vereins der Rechtsreferendare in Bayern e.V.