Insolvency law, commercial law, reorganization law, corporate law, contract drafting;
Advising management and supervisory boards on strategic and liability-related issues, advising medium-sized companies and their management bodies;
Advising lawyers and freelancers on insolvency law issues and professional licensing, as insolvency administrator many years of experience in operational and strategic corporate management;
Claims for compensation in personal injury cases, claims under insurance law
Ulrich Weber has been providing competent and innovative advice in commercial, contract, damages and, in particular, insolvency and restructuring law for 30 years.
He joined SNP in 2007 and expanded the firm's spectrum to include insolvency law and restructuring. Since then, he has been assisting medium-sized companies in various industries on the consulting side in matters of commercial law and insolvency law.
For 15 years, he was a court-appointed insolvency administrator, trustee and special insolvency administrator in the law firm Leonhardt, Rattunde & Partner. He handled complex large insolvencies as well as medium-sized companies and personal insolvencies.
Companies, management and shareholders appreciate his legal and economic competence in the drafting of contracts, negotiations with the other party and his comprehensive and far-sighted advice, even in difficult and complex internal as well as external situations. Ulrich Weber offers innovative and strategic solution concepts that are economically well thought-out and truly help the demanding client.
- Reorganization and restructuring consulting
- Debtor and creditor advice in the run-up to and during insolvency
- Enforcement of claims (retention of title) in the insolvency process
- Collateral management; structuring and advising bank and supplier pools
- Advice to managing directors/board members on liability issues and criminal law relevance
- Company acquisitions out of insolvency
- Cooperation in the creditors' committee
Ulrich Weber has also been a "consultant for consultants" for many years. He supports and coaches lawyers and freelancers who request his absolutely confidential and highly specialized assistance in questions of intricate asset law.
In addition to his work as a lawyer, Ulrich Weber is a speaker and lecturer at various public and private training and further education institutions. For example, he is a lecturer for continuing legal education at the Berliner AnwaltVerein and a lecturer at the Verwaltungsakademie Berlin. In February 2021, he was appointed lecturer for law at the Berlin-Brandenburg State Institute for Schools and Media (LISUM).
He is a long-standing co-author of the reference book Lützenkirchen, Anwaltshandbuch Mietrecht, Mietrecht in der Insolvenz, Dr. Otto Schmidt Verlag, 1st-6th edition 2018.
Ulrich Weber is involved in voluntary work, among other things as a consultant for the Berlin Lawyers' Association in the advice center "Lawyers in Financial Difficulties". He is continuously recognized by Best Lawyers in the ranking "The Best Lawyers in Germany" in the area of Restructuring and Insolvency law and by Handelsblatt in the ranking "Germany's Best Lawyers" in the area of Restructuring and Insolvency law.
- Weber, Ulrich: Gesetzliche Insolvenzantragspflicht für Corona-Krise ausgesetzt – Gefahr erkannt. Gefahr gebannt?, in: Berliner Anwaltsblatt, Juli/August 2020, S. 273-276
- Weber, Ulrich: Besserer Schutz vor Anfechtungen in der Insolvenz des Mieters durch Gesetzesänderung, in: Das Grundeigentum, Nr. 14/2017, S. 817-820
- Weber, Ulrich: Mietrecht in der Insolvenz. In: Lützenkirchen, Klaus (Hrsg.): Anwalts-Handbuch Mietrecht, 5. Auflage, Dr. Otto Schmidt Verlag, Köln, 2015
- Insolvency Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (DAV)
- Berlin/Brandenburg Working Group for Insolvency Law e.V.
- Honorary advisor at the Berlin Lawyers' Association for lawyers in financial difficulties