Corporate law, Commercial and Distribution law
Christine Lange provides advice to and represents companies of any size, mostly medium-sized companies as well as their shareholders in relation to all issues of company law, particularly also in connection with company transactions. The focus of her activity is on joint-stock company law.
In addition, she provides advice and represents in respect of matters involving commercial law, particularly commercial agency law. In this connection, one of her areas of sectoral expertise covers the insurance sector. Her activity also and most notably encompasses the conduct of lawsuits.
During her studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich, Christine Lange worked with a law firm in Trent for some time. She completed a part of her post-graduate traineeship with an internationally engaged insurance company in Dublin.
- Comment on the decision of OLG Stuttgart, February 17, 2016, 3 U 118/15, in GWR 15/2016, 316, regarding § 87c II HGB, § 195, § 199 I No. 2 BGB
- Comment on the decision of OLG München, september 19, 2013, 23 U 1003/13, in EWiR 2014, 111, regarding sec. 35 GmbHG, sec. 78 comma 4 AktG, sec. 125 comma 2 sentence 2 HGB
- Comment on the decision of BGH, May 17, 2010, II ZB 5/10, in EWiR 2010, 533, regarding sec. 8 para. 3 GmbHG
- Comment on the decision of OLG München, February 2, 2009, 31 Wx 9/09, in EWiR 2009, 439, regarding sec. 18 sentence 2 EGAktG, sec. 37 AktG, sec. 24 comma 2 sentence 1 HRV
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.(DAV - German Association of Attorneys)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein e.v.(Workgroup for Commercial and Corporate Law – German Association of Attorneys)
- International Bar Association (IBA)