Real estate management law
Andreas Gemeinhardt provides advice to and represents national and international companies of the real estate sector in respect of all legal issues associated with the acquisition, the management, as well as the sale of real estate. Due diligence investigations on the part of purchasers and sellers are elements of his area of activity, as are the drafting and negotiation of real estate agreements or share purchase agreements, as well as sale-and-leaseback agreements. Another focus of his activity is on the support of big real estate portfolios under tenancy law aspects, including receivables management. Open-ended special property funds for institutional investors and closed property funds are among his clients.
Andreas Gemeinhardt studied law at the university Freie Universität Berlin and completed his post-graduate traineeship in the district of the Berlin Court of Appeals. Since 1995, he had been working for the law office Stapel Rechtsanwälte in Berlin, until they merged with SNP Schlawien in the year 2009.
In the Law Firm Monitor of the German Institute for Legal Departments and Corporate Lawyers Andreas Gemeinhardt is listed as one of the most recommended lawyers in the field of real estate law.
- Gemeinhardt, Andreas: Mietrecht in der Insolvenz. In: Lützenkirchen, Klaus (Hrsg.): Anwalts-Handbuch Mietrecht, 5. Auflage, Dr. Otto Schmidt Verlag, Köln, 2015
- Sanierung geschlossener Immobilienfonds: Ist der Beschluss "Sanieren oder raus" wirksam? Comment on the judgment of the BGH (German Federal Supreme Court) of October 19, 2009 - II ZR 240/08, in Info M 2010, 137
- Mieterinsolvenz: Hat der Vermieter einen Zahlungsanspruch wegen Nutzungsentschädigung gegen die Insolvenzmasse? Comment on the judgment of the BGH (German Federal Supreme Court) of August 16, 2009 - IX ZR 207/06, in Info M 2009, 181
- Mieterinsolvenz: Schuldet der Insolvenzverwalter oder der Schuldner die Herausgabe der Mietsache? Comment on the judgment of the BGH (German Federal Supreme Court) of June 19, 2008 – IX ZR 84/07, in Info M 2008, 390
- Geschlossene Immobilienfonds: Wann haftet der Anleger persönlich? Comment on the judgment of the Munich Higher Regional Court of August 5, 2008 – 5 U 5228/07, in Info M 2008, 388
- Der Vermieter in der Insolvenz, in Grundeigentum 2007, 408
- Mieterhöhung mit dem Berliner Mietspiegel, Comment on the judgment of the BGH of July 12, 2006 – VIII ZR 215/05, in Grundeigentum 2006, 1137
- Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e.V. (gif) (Association for Real Estate Management Research)
- Deutscher Mietgerichtstag e. V. (Congress of Law Professionals on Tenancy Law)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mietrecht und Immobilien im Deutschen AnwaltVerein e.V.(Working Group for Tenancy Law and Real Estate within the German Bar Association)
- Supervisory board of advantec Beteiligungskapital AG & Co. KGaA
- Supervisory board of bitbybit Holding AG
- Supervisory board of Confidence Holding AG