Dr. Nina Kuntschik
Dr Nina Kuntschik has more than 15 years practical experience in providing tax advice to multinational com¬panies in all areas of Corporate Taxation, International Tax Law/Transfer Pricing and its Documentation, Restructurings/M&A and VAT both as external lawyer and inhouse tax consultant. Particularly, she advised already 2008/2009 in one of the first EU arbitration procedures in Transfer Pricing provided tax advice in more than 20 M&A transactions and several tax audits and legal proceedings.
Dr. Kuntschik studied Law at the University of Münster and worked as scientific assistant at the Universities of Münster and Cologne at the Academic Chair for Corporate Law and Accounting Law. During this time, she wrote her dissertation about "IFRS and Tax Accounting demonstrated at the example of Intangible Assets" for which she received a doctoral degree of Law in 2004. From 2005 to 2011, she worked as tax lawyer at Linklaters and Oppenhoff & Partner. In 2012, she joined an inhouse tax team of a multinational company and became Head of Tax of a Business Division in 2017 where she – amongst other things – built up an international Tax Compliance Management System (Tax CMS). In 2019, she started her own Online Company to sell E-Learnings for Non-Professionals on various tax topics, for example VAT and DAC 6.
Dr. Kuntschik joined SNP Schlawien as Tax Partner in 2021.
- Kuntschik, Nina; Bödefeld, Axel: Arbitration proceedings according to the new Double Tax Treaties with the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Liechtenstein, in: IStR 2012, 137
- Kuntschik, Nina: Selected tax aspects of M&A Transactions, CR Finance 2011
- Kuntschik, Nina: Commentary on § 5b German Income Tax Act („E-Balance Sheet“). In: Kirchhof, Paul; Söhn, Hartmut; Mellinghoff, Rudolf (Hrsg.): Commentary on the German Income Tax Act, Heidelberg, 2011
- Kuntschik, Nina; Bödefeld, Axel: The updated Code of Conduct relating to the EU Arbitration Procedure, in: IStR 2010, 474
- Kuntschik, Nina; Bödefeld, Axel: Arbitrations according to Double Tax Treaties, in: IStR 2009, 449
- Kuntschik, Nina; Bödefeld, Axel: MAP’s and arbitrations according to the EU Arbitration Convention, in: IStR 2009, 268
- Kuntschik, Nina; Hennrichs, Joachim: Commentary on § 5a German Income Tax Act. In: Kirchhof, Paul; Söhn, Hartmut; Mellinghoff, Rudolf (Hrsg.): Commentary on the German Income Tax Act, Heidelberg, 2007
- Kuntschik, Nina; Bödefeld, Axel: Shift of functions and transfer pricing. In: Blumenberg, Jens; Benz, Sebastian (Hrsg.): Corporate Tax Reform 2008, Cologne, 2007
- Kuntschik, Nina: Tax Profit Assessment and IAS/IFRS (using the example of Intangibles and Goodwill accounting), Frankfurt, 2005
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Discussion Group International Accounting Law