Dr. Mark-Oliver Scholz
Dr. Mark-Oliver Scholz advises companies and shareholders on all corporate and commercial law matters. His advisory focus is in particular on company foundations, mergers & acquisitions, and real estate transactions, in particular
- the establishment of all types of companies and foundations;
- the drafting and negotiation of purchase agreements for company acquisitions and sales (share deal/asset deal);
- conducting legal due diligence audits and preparing due diligence reports;
- general corporate law advice (e.g. implementation of new corporate structures, including corporate succession);
- the examination of general civil law, commercial law and corporate law issues;
- the negotiation and support of real estate transactions.
Before joining SNP Schlawien in July 2020, Dr. Scholz worked for many years in a law firm in Stuttgart specializing in commercial law in the above-mentioned areas.