Ulf Tilo Kellner
Ulf Tilo Kellner is a certified tenancy law and condominium law attorney, advising and representing national and international companies in the real estate industry, institutional investors and public bodies (municipalities, towns, municipal companies) in all matters relating to the acquisition and operation of real estate. His work focuses on real estate transactions (legal due diligence and conclusion of purchase agreements) as well as the drafting and conclusion of commercial rental agreements. A further focus is on the complete tenancy law support of several real estate portfolios operating nationwide, including receivables management.
He has developed the so-called "Berlin clearance" and enforced it before the Federal Supreme Court. This type of eviction enforcement was then legally standardized by the federal legislator in § 885a ZPO.
Ulf Tilo Kellner studied law in Berlin with a focus on real estate law. He then joined the legal department of HOWOGE in 2002 and founded Kellner & Kollegen Immobilienanwälte in 2003, which joined SNP Schlawien in 2019.
- Kellner, Ulf Tilo: Mieter darf nach seinem Geschmack dekorieren. In: Das Grundeigentum, 18/2008, S. 1164 ff.
- Kellner, Ulf Tilo: Berliner Modell: Keine Möbelwagen mehr bei Zwangsräumungen. In: Das Grundeigentum, 2/2006, S. 95 f.
- German Bar Association e.V.
- Working Group for Tenancy Law and Real Estate in the German Bar Association e.V.
- Berliner Anwaltsverein e.V.
- Deutscher Mietgerichtstag e.V.