Administrative law, in particular energy law, environmental law, immission control law, public building law, monument protection law, municipal law, public procurement law
Diana Felsenstein advises companies as well as municipalities and private individuals on public law. She represents her clients out of court as well as in court.
Her main areas of expertise include, in particular, advising and representing:
- of companies (e.g. in the energy sector) in the implementation of planning approval procedures for the approval of energy plants (in particular hydropower plants, pipeline construction projects), also with regard to the related environmental law and rights of way issues.
- of companies in the field of environmental, immission control and waste law, in particular in plant approval procedures.
- of municipalities in matters of municipal and building law.
- Building owners in building permit procedures and neighbours affected by a building project in the protection of their rights, in legal action and summary proceedings.
- of monument owners on questions of monument protection law, in particular in the context of approval procedures.
- of companies in reclaiming/applying for Corona subsidies and enforcing them in court.
- of public clients or contractors in the design/implementation of or participation in public procurement procedures.
Diana Felsenstein studied law at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. During her legal traineeship, she worked for the Bavarian Public Prosecutor's Office, among others. She has worked for SNP since 2017.
- ARGE for Administrative Law in the German Bar Association (Bavarian Section)