Corporate law, Commercial law, Inheritance law, Italian Desk
Ulrich Leierseder is a certified commercial law and company law attorney working mainly in these fields. His consulting focus is on transactions (mergers & acquisitions) as well as company-law disputes, particularly
- preparation and negotiation of share deals/asset deals;
- conducting of legal due diligence investigations as well as the preparation of the respective due diligence reports;
- consulting in case of M&A disputes (pre-closing and post-closing disputes);
- consulting in case of disputes among shareholders (e.g. disputes on the passing of resolutions, disputed removal from the management and exclusion from the company) and conducting of lawsuits involving company law (e.g. actions for voidance and actions for annulment, preliminary injunction);
- assessment of general issues with business law and company law relevance.
Another area of expertise of Ulrich Leierseder is inheritance law, particularly the consulting of family businesses on the arrangement of lifetime business transfers respectively company succession upon death in accordance with succession and corporate law. Furthermore he is a member of the Board of Directors of numerous foundations as well as an executor.
Moreover, Ulrich Leierseder is a member of the Italian Desk of SNP. His special language skills and contacts to Italian colleagues allow him consulting and representing Italian clients in Germany and assisting German clients in attending to their interests in Italy.
Ulrich Leierseder studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians University of Munich and at the Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II in Naples. After his "assessor" (fully qualified lawyer) exam, he worked with the legal departments of Deutsche Kreditbank AG, Berlin, and Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt. From 1996 until 2013, he was an associate of the law firm Dr. Leierseder & Partner (ultimately operating under the name of ASWR).
- Leierseder, Ulrich; Muth, Peter: Zur Konkretisierung des "wichtigen Grundes" für den Ausschluss eines Kommanditisten aus einem Familienunternehmen (GmbH & Co. KG). Kommentar zu LG Ulm, Urteil vom 18.05.2018 - 11 O 36/17, in: FuS – Zeitschrift für Familienunternehmen und Strategie, 06/2018, S. 206 ff.
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.(German Association of Attorneys)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein e.V. (Workgroup for Commercial and Corporate Law – German Association of Attorneys)
- Italienische Handelskammer (Italian Chamber of Commerce)
- Münchener Juristische Gesellschaft e.V. (Law Association of Munich)
- Rotary Club München - Englischer Garten
- Mitglied und Vorstand diverser gemeinnütziger Stiftungen und Vereine (Member and director of various non-Profit foundations and associations)