Thomas H. Golzer
Construction and architects' law, tax law, commercial and corporate law, law of succession
In the field of tax law, Thomas H. Golzer attends all forms of redress procedures, supports clients in field audits and provides advice on the optimum tax structuring of contractual relationships, particularly in the areas of succession of assets and corporate succession. Thomas H. Golzer also offers defense in cases of criminal tax law offenses. Since 2013, he has been a certified tax law attorney.
In addition, Thomas H. Golzer, who is also a specialist lawyer for construction and architectural law, has been handling mandates in the field of private construction law for almost 30 years now. His work includes the drafting of contracts as well as legal advice during construction and, if necessary, representation of interests in court. He is a certified mediator and has completed further training as a dispute resolver in the construction and real estate industry in accordance with DGA-Bau Zert®. Due to his special professional experience as well as his knowledge in out-of-court dispute resolution, he was included in the Dispute Resolver List of the German Concrete and Construction Engineering Association e.V. (DBV) and the German Society for Construction Law e.V. (DGfB). Thomas H. Golzer acts as arbitrator and mediator in proceedings under the SL Bau. His clients include construction companies, craft enterprises, property developers, property managers, architecture and planning offices as well as insurance companies.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Steuerrecht im Deutschen AnwaltVerein (Workgroup for Tax law - German Association of Attorneys)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Baurecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein e.V. (Workgroup for Construction law - German Association of Attorneys)
- Sächsischer Steuerkreis e.V. (Saxon Tax Circle)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Baurechte e.V. (German Building Law Association)
- Leipziger Juristische Gesellschaft e.V. (Juridical Society of Leipzig)
- Leipziger AnwaltVerein e.V. (Association of Attorneys of Leipzig)