Thomas H. Golzer
Construction and architects' law, tax law, commercial and corporate law, law of succession
In the field of tax law, Thomas H. Golzer attends all forms of redress procedures, supports clients in field audits and provides advice on the optimum tax structuring of contractual relationships, particularly in the areas of succession of assets and corporate succession. Thomas H. Golzer also offers defense in cases of criminal tax law offenses. Since 2013, he has been a certified tax law attorney.
Moreover, Thomas H. Golzer, who is a certified construction law and architects' law attorney, too, has been processing assignments from the private construction law area for more than 25 years. His practice encompasses drafting contracts as well as construction-related legal consultation and representation - if necessary in and out of courts. Owing to his special professional expertise as well as his knowledge of extra-judicial dispute resolution, he was included in the dispute resolvers' list of the German Society of Concrete and Construction Technology (Deutscher Beton- und Bautechnik-Vereins e.V. / DBV) and the German Society of Construction Law (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Baurecht e.V. / DGFB). Thomas H. Golzer acts as an arbitrator. His clients include, but are not limited to building contractors, craft businesses, property developers, building owners, estate managers, architecture and planning firms as well as insurance companies.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Steuerrecht im Deutschen AnwaltVerein (Workgroup for Tax law - German Association of Attorneys)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Baurecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein e.V. (Workgroup for Construction law - German Association of Attorneys)
- Sächsischer Steuerkreis e.V. (Saxon Tax Circle)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Baurechte e.V. (German Building Law Association)
- DGA-Bau Deutsche Gesellschaft für Außergerichtliche Streitbeilegung in der Bau- und Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.
- Leipziger Juristische Gesellschaft e.V. (Juridical Society of Leipzig)
- Leipziger AnwaltVerein e.V. (Association of Attorneys of Leipzig)