No matter whether a start-up, a medium-sized company or a major corporation - employees are of substantial importance for each enterprise. That is why comprehensive and reliable advice on all the related issues is absolutely essential. Particularly in labour law, it is not only the purely legal and economic situation of the persons involved that plays a key role, but also their personal situation in many cases. Accordingly, your advisor at SNP Schlawien does not only have an outstanding legal expertise, but also the required strategic and tactical thinking.
Frequently, our clients approach us for multifaceted concerns: Be it the drafting of employment and service agreements, advice on flexible working time and pay models, negotiations with works councils and trade unions or - in cases of dispute - their representation in company conciliation committees, arbitration proceedings, as well as proceedings before labour courts right up to the Federal Labour Court.In addition to medium-sized companies, we also support management and supervisory board members as well as managing directors. We have special knowledge in the IT/software, energy, automotive, commerce, real estate, event management, insurance and healthcare industry, as well as municipalities.
The labour law team of SNP Schlawien is glad to provide advice to you at any of our seven locations on all labour-law issues as well on related subjects. A total of 16 lawyers specializing in labour law - most of them with an additional qualification as certified labour law attorney - find viable, implementable and sustainable solutions for you.
A selection from our range of consulting services
- Drafting of employment and service agreements (e.g. management board members/managing directors), including the required resolutions
- Termination of employment: letters of notice, cancellation and winding-up agreements, especially the preparation of and support in cases of termination for operational reasons from the entrepreneurial decision to the judgment or settlement
- Changes of business structures, corporate reorganization and labour law in insolvency, including staff adjustment, interim employment companies, outsourcing, relocations of business units, as well as transfer, removal and close-down of business operations
- Drafting of compensation schemes, employee participation programs
- Company pension scheme
- Avoidance of ostensible self-employment
- Temporary employment
- Cease-and-desist letters
- Dealing with the chronically ill and low-performers
- Company rehabilitation management
- Industrial constitution law, in particular assessment, drafting, support and negotiation in respect of works agreements, reconciliation of interests and severance schemes in the event of changes in the company, conduct of reconciliation committee proceedings
- Employee representation law
- Collective bargaining law, in particular assessment, drafting and negotiation of collective agreements
- Social insurance law
- Data privacy