Corporate law advice is one of our core services for companies and entrepreneurs. We have been advising and representing companies of all sizes as well as their representatives and shareholders for many years: Whether managing directors, executive board or supervisory board, sole proprietors, medium-sized or family-run partnerships or corporations, their shareholders or listed stock corporations - our clients know where they can find well-founded and practicable answers to their often complex and mostly long-term questions of corporate law.
Especially medium-sized companies (Mittelstand) to which we usually provide legal advice on a permanent basis - and have done so for decades in some cases - appreciate our experience and competence. They attach particular importance to the ability of their advisors of explaining legal issues in a descriptive and clearly comprehensible manner and of giving precise guidance.
Focus on the Client
As a client, you can count on us in any stage of the development of your business from formation, specifications of the company name and structuring of the company, to the sale, initial public offering or provisions on corporate succession. In this context, our focus is always on the long-term, trustful cooperation with you - also and especially in the day-to-day business. As a matter of course, we also represent you in corporate-law disputes and litigations.
An experienced partner is available as your personal contact and coordinates a powerful team from all the fields of consulting of the law office, if required, including tax consulting. We act for you with a view to achieving solutions, working efficiently and keeping an eye on the environment of the specific situation in order to obtain viable and sustainable results for you. Your satisfaction with our advice is our goal and aspiration.
A Selection from Our Range of Consulting Services
- Law of corporations and partnerships, law of associations incl. non-profit status
- Law of shareholders, corporate bodies and members (managing director, management board, supervisory board) as well as disputes among corporate bodies
- M&A, Private Equity
- Preparation of annual general meetings of shareholders (also including listed AGs)
- Structuring of groups of companies/joint ventures
- Funding measures and other capital measures (e.g. start-ups, investment agreements, venture capital)
- Transformations such as change of the legal form, demerger or merger