Commercial and distribution law
We advise and represent companies from a wide range of industries in this area, including numerous organizations from different countries and international groups. Global commerce and increasing worldwide competition in conjunction with complex and restrictive legal conditions increase the importance of formulating the optimum contract and devising tailored distribution systems.
Our everyday activities mean we understand the economic goals that drive our clients in this area. We are familiar with the practical side of commercial relations between companies at different channel levels on one hand, and between companies and end-consumers on the other. We analyze your initial circumstances thoroughly, familiarize ourselves with your priorities and work with you to develop sustainable approaches.
Our areas of expertise
- Devising and developing sales systems under German and European antitrust law
- Advisory services for foreign companies regarding their activities on the German and European markets
- Advisory services for international co-operations and joint ventures
- Mercantile agent and authorized dealer contracts
- Franchise agreements
- License agreements, cooperation and quality assurance agreements
- Drafting and checking of general business conditions
- Out-of-court and procedural representation in settlements between competitors and contracting parties
- Representation in court and arbitration proceedings (ICC, DIS, etc.) as well as mediation
- Legal auditing, counseling and representation in the context of compensation claims and prohibition of competition
- Protection against illegal imports and product piracy
- Counseling and representation of clients in all warranty and liability matters; product liability